Tsvetnoy Boulevard, 13
Nikulin Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard is one of the oldest circuses in Russia. Circus is located in Moscow on Tsvetnoy boulevard, its capacity - 2000 people, the nearest metro station - Tsvetnoy boulevard,Trubnaya. Circus is headed by Maxim Nikulin Circus, the son of Yuri Nikulin.
Circus dates back to October 20, 1880. From that day until 13 August 1985, over 105 years old building serves only circus. By the time of discovery it was five rows of seats stalls, boxes, dress circle, the so-called "second places" with unnumbered wooden benches and "standing" gallery for the most democratic people with the cheapest tickets. Simple listing of places shows that the circus was popular in almost all social strata and property in Moscow - from the aristocracy, who held privileged lodge, to the poor, who paid a penny for the pleasure of standing up to admire the circus performances.